We are seeking an energetic and experienced New Jersey licensed psychotherapist to work 10-20 hours a week, including Saturdays, in our multi-clinician, concierge-style psychotherapy practice. LSW's and LAC's are welcome to apply – as we can provide supervision.
We offer the benefit of our already established referral stream, clinical consultation, insurance/private pay billing system, easy to use EMR system, on-line and in-person marketing opportunities, and a modern office environment in the heart of Bergen County, NJ.
The clinician will:
- Assume a minimum caseload of ten clients to start performing individual/couple psychotherapy
- Provide direct care for individuals, couples, groups and/or families
- Prepare appropriate documentation: therapy notes, treatment plans, letters, etc
- Communicate effectively with referral sources in a timely fashion
- Have a basic theoretical foundation from which you approach your clinical work
- New therapists will begin on a part-time basis, which may expand as success is demonstrated.
- All therapists participate in monthly supervision.
- Successful applicants must have a serious commitment to life-long growth and a desire to work as part of a team.
- NJ State license to practice psychotherapy (LSW, LCSW, LPC)
- Must have experience and a passion for being a therapist.
- Must be creative and committed to continuing to develop as a therapist
- At least one year of experience in providing individual, couples, multiple partner and/or family therapy
- Ability to work evenings & Saturdays
- Autonomy and creativity given to clinicians in their practice and to create a caseload working with issues that are engaging and meaningful to them
- Flexible scheduling
- Highly competitive compensation ranging from $40.00-$70.00 per session for individual or partner sessions
- Quiet, comfortable office
- Clinician must either carry or be able to obtain malpractice insurance
- Individual therapists must carry a caseload with a minimum of 10 clients
- Must commit to a minimum of 2 years